Sewage water refers to the waste water generated in daily life by municipal facilities, schools and residential areas, such as toilet waste, laundry and bathwater, kitchen and other household drainage, as well as drainage of businesses, hospitals and amusement places. The goal of sewage treatment equipment is to remove contaminants from wastewater and convert it into an effluent that can be returned to the water cycle with minimum impact on the environment, or directly reused. There are many solving methods, and different methods have certain pertinence and uniqueness.
- The whole set of equipment can be buried below the frozen layer or placed on the ground, and the surface above the equipment can be used as greening land.
- The treatment process of secondary biological contact oxidation adopts the push-flow biological contact oxidation, and its effect is better than that of the complete mixed biological contact oxidation tank or the two-stage tandem fully mixed bio-contact oxidation tank. Compared with activated sludge tank, the volume is smaller, the adaptability to water quality is strong, the impact load resistance is excellent, the effluent water quality is stable, and it will not produce sludge expansion. New elastic stereoscopic packing is adopted in the pool, which is larger than the surface area, and the microorganisms are easy to hang the film and remove the film. Under the same load condition of organic matter, the removal rate of organic matter is high, and the solubility of oxygen in air can be improved in water.
- Biological contact oxidation method is adopted in the biochemical pool. The volume load of the filler is relatively low. This method requires 3 to 6 months to discharge mud.
- The whole equipment processing system is equipped with automatic electrical control system, which is safe and reliable.
1. The structure of contact oxidation tank includes tank body, packing, water distributing device and aeration device.
2. The working principle is as follows: the filler is set in the aeration tank and used as the carrier of the biological film. After being oxygenated, the treated wastewater flows through the filler at a certain velocity, contacts with the biofilm, and the biofilm works together with suspended activated sludge to purify the wastewater.
3. Here is the basic structure of the contact oxidation tank: